100 questions to get to know me
(I would love to read yours if you so care to share with me)
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
7. Any children?
8. Any pets?
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
too many to count tattoo’s and ears/tongue/nose piercings
10. What do you like about yourself?
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
14. The last thing you ate?
15. Your last phone call?
customer on phone
16. Your last text message?
17. Your last email?
customer at work
18. The last song you listened to?
Let Go by Brothers Phelps
19. The last book you read?
currently ready my perfect life by Sophie Kinsella
20. The last time you cried
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
lady at work, Kim
23. The last place you visited?
bathroom at work
24. Your last holiday abroad?
HAVE I EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37 Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38 Have you ever had sex on the first date?
39 Have you ever been arrested?
No but close a couple times……long story
40 Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
MY BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
it would def help
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Yes and no
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-Choice but if in cases or rape/incest, 100% yes
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
kindness towards other people
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
62. What are you thinking about right now?
going home to tan in the sun
63. What are you waiting for right now?
64. What are you most excited about right now?
cold white zin
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
people who do not use blinkers
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
68. Your first best friend?
69. Your first kiss?
70. Your first celebrity crush?
71. Your first holiday?
72. Your first pet?
dog named rebel
73. Your first regret?
74. Your first job?
75. Your first childhood memory?
WHICH WOULD I CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
i got love so id pick money
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy?
A FEW RANDOM QUESTIONS TO FINISH
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
yes, my weight
90. What’s your dream job?
teacher or dog kennel owner
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Spiders and the dark and heights
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
96. Would you want immortality?
yes if my hub could have it too
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
lay off fast food and keep the boots
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
living on the beach in wilmington, nc