There are no rules. No one has the right to judge you. You decide what you want to show the world every day.
As humans, we are multifaceted, just like diamonds. We have all kinds of days and that’s ok. The idea is to feel good in our skin and be happy no matter what we look like.
That’s not always easy but we will work together to get there. This is a reminder that you are a blessing to this world and you deserve to feel loved, especially by yourself.
This is exactly what I’m doing this morning. It’s been 2 months since I made changes in my life from a new job, to no more drinking and just letting go of the shit that I can’t change. Life is good with a positive attitude. Life is also good with great friends and the best husband anybody could ask for oh and the best Doberman!
This is a little lengthy and has a bit of “colorful language ” but hopefully gets the point across.
“Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It’s your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself.
I’ve been through enough to know what I want, don’t want, and what I deserve. And I don’t give a damn what anyone says or thinks about me.
1. I’m not a closed minded douchebag. I don’t have to think how someone else does to satisfy them.
2. I’m not going to change to please anyone. I am who I am, if you don’t like it, then bye, I don’t need your negativity anyways.
3. I’m not going to sacrifice my beliefs either. I’m not scared to stand up for myself or anything I’m passionate about.
4. I’m not an asshole because I’m honest. More people should invest in being straightforward and speak their minds instead of being little bitches because their scared someone won’t like them or will judge.
5. I don’t take everything to heart. Getting worked up and butthurt is too much work.
6. I’m different, and I love it. Just because I don’t conform to societies expectations doesn’t mean I’m Satan.
7. I am learning to love every part of myself. It doesn’t faze me if you don’t understand and/or don’t like me or my personality.
8. I can’t make everyone happy. So why should I change who I am and bend over backwards to be who they “think” I should be? Uh no, fuck off.
9. I know I’m not going to get along with everyone. And that’s okay. I’ve accepted that because we all like, do, and want different things in life.
10. We was born to not be the same. Holding that against me is crazy and makes no logical sense.
11. I’m no better than anyone else. So I have no reason to act like I’m God and condemn anyone else for being different.
12. I’m going to do whatever the fuck I want. Because I’m stubborn and I want to experience things myself.
13. I want to be happy. Why pretend to be someone I’m not in order to get people to like me?
14. I’m going to take chances. If you don’t agree with living life, that’s your problem.
15. I’m content with my personality. Its too exhausting to maintain the “perfect” image.
16. I’m not a weak ass bitch. I’m not going to dumb myself down or act a certain way to impress anyone.
17. People are going to judge no matter what. So let them, they have no control or say in my life.
18. I’m never going to pretend to be someone I’m not. Holding back on who I am makes me feel like I’m lying to someone when they meet me.
19. I already have a mom. I don’t need someone telling me who I should I be, how I should act, or how to live.
20. I’ve been teased, made fun of, judged, and cut down. I’ve heard it all, so if someone wants to talk shit about who I am, fuck it.
21. Peoples opinions or thoughts of me don’t pay my bills. At the end of the night I have to like and be happy with myself, so no reason to let it affect me.
22. I have the freedom to be whatever and say whatever within reason. If it bothers you, well that’s just too fucking bad.
23. My life is my life. You can think or say whatever, but everyone needs, and should keep their damn nose the hell out of my business.”
Have an awesome and blessed Sunday
No matter what, be who and what you are!! Because whom you are is awesome.
The ending always starts now. Time is a mindset. Your life is within you and the world is a forum that allows you to bring it out. What you see within is what becomes your reality. Never forget that YOU are the editor of your life.
1. Be yourself
2. It’s okay not to have a good day