This is a very good blog post. I really liked #’s: 1 and 9 and 15 and def # 20….which #’s did you like??
1. Get active. Start by making small changes, such as walking instead of taking the car where possible, taking the dog for a walk, going to the park with the kids, etc. Then, when you?re feeling more energetic (as you will when you start getting active), join a gym.
2. Increase your cardio intensity. It is OK to have a steady intensity but it is not as effective as high intensity interval training.
3. To increase the intensity of your cardio, mix it up with weight training.
4. Increase weight training. Ladies, that includes you ? please see my female weight lifting blog. Lifting weights increases your metabolism, whereas long slogs on cardio equipment can decrease your metabolism and muscle stores if not balanced correctly.
5. Take the stairs instead of the lift.
6. Walk to work if you live close enough.
7. Use free weight and equipment at the…
View original post 435 more words