HOW YOU CAN BOOST YOUR ACTIVITY AT WORK
• Make a few extra trips to the water fountain – good for hydration, too
• Set your alarm or use a personal fitness band to remind you to move every 30 minutes
• Get up and talk to colleagues rather than sending an email
• Stand up and wander around for that phone-call
• How about a walking or standing meeting? It is supposed to help the creative juices flow and avoids those painfully long conferences.
• Consider using a standing or treadmill desk – studies show they can help
• If you can get outside, even better… fresh air leads to fresh ideas and boosts vitamin D.
• When you are sitting, adjust chairs to keep you supported and upright
• Alter screen height and brightness to suit you. A poorly positioned keyboard and mouse can contribute to wrist, arm, shoulder and neck pain, so make sure your keyboard and mouse are not too far away from you.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3064131/Can-t-bothered-exercise-Just-WALK-Doctor-reveals-simple-tricks-undo-damage-sitting-day.html#ixzz3ZMTyKvd4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook